In-Person Worship Starting January 10
Mon, January 6, 2020
We are pleased to be returning to on-site worship this Sunday, January 10, 2021. We will also continue to stream services online each Sunday at 10:00 am.
Please be mindful of the following guidelines for Sunday church service:
• We will only be having a worship service at 10 a.m.; NO bible classes at 9
• The cry room will be available for moms who need to feed or change babies but there will not be a nursery.
• We will not resume Sunday evening services or Wednesday evening classes/meal at this time
• Individual communion sets will be available at the tables at the back as well as the offering plates as you enter the FLC. You will also be encouraged to take a Ziploc bag from the table so you can dispose of your used communion supplies. You can throw your bag in the trash on your way out. There will also be plenty of Germ-X at the tables and at all entrances.
• The only outside doors utilized will be the Southeast end of the new education wing, the West entrance of the FLC and the North entrance of the FLC.
• The shepherds and staff will serve as greeters/ushers and will be at each of the doors so no one has to open the doors.
• We will not take attendance with clipboards but will take a head count and in keeping with guidelines, we will take a picture of each section during worship to have a visual of who is in attendance.
• According to the Arkansas guideline, *Masks/face coverings must be worn while in the building. The exception will be those on stage, praise team (socially distanced), and during communion. We will have masks at the door for anyone who does not have one.
• Please exercise wisdom and common sense if you are older, have small children, or have a compromised immune system.
• Our services will continue to be streamed on our media outlets (Facebook, website, YouTube, & Podcast).
• In keeping with the CDC guidelines and the Arkansas COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship we will publish the following outside each of the doors leading into the Family Life Center.
Please do not enter the building if:
• You have had a fever of 100.4˚F or higher in the past 2 days
• You have a cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms typical of Covid-19
• You have had known exposure to someone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days
You may also wish to refrain from entering if:
• You are 65 or more years old
• You have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma or immunocompromising conditions, because they are at higher risk for severe illness if infected by Covid-19.
• Keep the leadership at College Ave. in your prayers- we continue to monitor, listen, watch, pray about the best course of action moving forward.
WE WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO STREAM SUNDAY SERVICES ONLINE:
• Website: http://www.cacoc.org
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/cacoceld
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cacoceld/
Gary's Sunday morning class discussing the book, "The Cure" will continue to meet on Facebook Live from 9-9:30 each Sunday morning. It will not be meeting on campus at this time but will be available on Facebook.